MoOD partner Treniq: International Interiors Network
18-08-2017 in Connect
In a fast paced world where trends are changing everyday, technology is playing the biggest role: bringing us all together. True to this, the interior design industry is not very far behind. With this in mind, Treniq has set out to enable a well-connected interiors industry where you can discover design professionals, connect, build and own relationships with other professionals and trade using efficient tools.
This year, Treniq has partnered with MoOD / Indigo Brussels as digital partners. In celebration of this partnership, Treniq has 20 VIP passes up for grabs! Meet the Treniq team at Shed 2 Bis A03 - they have exciting things in store for you!
Your VIP* pass gives you exclusive an exclusive experience at the show.
As part of the VIP pass, you will get the following:
- Free shuttle service from Brussels Airport and Gare du Midi railway station to the event venue and back.
- Free entry to the show
- Exclusive access to the 'VIP lounge' where you can enjoy fine food and drinks as well as free Wi-Fi.
*Your VIP pass will be sent to you via email - there is no print version available.
RSVP now to grab your VIP pass. Hurry - only 20 passes available!
Treniq is also hosting the Innovative Sample Bank at MoOd this year. The Sample Bank will showcase top fabric and textile collections from international designers.
Benefits of a Treniq account include:
- A global interiors network
- One trade account for all professional needs
- Save time using efficient tools
- Source products from international suppliers - without paying commission!
- Increase profitability with trade discounts and prices
- Discover business opportunities with other professionals
- Source of inspiration from trending products and styles
Create your free trade account here to start benefiting from an efficient network.
If you’d like to speak to the Treniq team, you can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 203-868-7493. Follow Treniq on social media to stay up to date with the latest: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.